Austria Scholarships For Students 2020 (Fully Funded)
Applications are open to apply for Austria Scholarships For International Students 2020. Austria Scholarship is a Full Free scholarship to Study Abroad For Free. Austria Government Scholarship is Announced For all Nationalities to study in Austria.
THE AUSTRIAN DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OFFERS TWO TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries
- Scholarship for other developing countries
And they can be used for any of the modules below.
General Module including the Special Modules:
- Hospitality Management Module or
- Tourism Management Module
Additional Module: Teacher Training Module (TT)
ITH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Students may attend ITH by private means or through scholarships given by the Austrian Development Cooperation.
Limited number of scholarships are offered every year by the Austrian Development Cooperation. Please be aware that being offered a scholarship is not automatic and very competitive.
- Get information about ITH from an Austrian consulate or embassy
- Download ITH application form by clicking here . Austrian embassies and consulates have this form as well.
- Application Process – all applications should be sent directly to the Institute via post.
Submission deadline is the 1st of May every year, which means the Institute has to receive the application latest by May 1st.
- Confirmation – You would be informed about the result of your application by the end of June. If you were awarded a scholarship you will receive a letter of acceptance.
Tips for a succesful scholarship application:
- Fill out the application form properly and legibly.
- Make sure you supply all the required information and attach the entire required documents.
- Send translated English or German documents if required.
- Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application might be abandoned if your e-mail address, phone and fax number are not good.
- Apply early. Late applications will not be processed.
- Provide all admission requirements (read the ITH application form, and visa process carefully).
- Clarify any doubts with the ITH office and Austrian embassy/consulate (In written form: e-mail or regular mail).
- Show with facts why you should receive a scholarship (achievements, goals…).
Only appropriate applications will be considered.
- Deadline for the submission of application form: May 1st of every year.*
- Beginning of Courses: First day of October of the academic year.
- Visa Application: You can start with the Visa application process right after receiving the letter of acceptance.