See here new Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2023|100+ Jobs. You will receive information on Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2023 Online Application the smartjobs.Pk will post all information about employment opportunities in Atomic Energy on this page.
On this page, you will receive information on Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2023 Online Application. The smartjobs.Pk will post all information regarding employment golden career opportunity Atomic Energy on this page.
We found that current career notification from https://ors.paec.gov.pk. All Eligible and Interested applicants searching for Atomic Energy Career should visit this page and apply for the desired post.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission New Job Details
|Posted on:||18th June 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, BBA|
|Last Date:||July 02, 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission – PAEC|
|Address:||Public Sector Organization PO Box No. 7, Chashma, Mianwali|
Vacant Positions Name:
- Telecom Operator-II
- Scientific Assistant-I Physics
- Jr. Assistant-I (Admin)
- Jr. Assistant-I (Accounts)
- Dispatch Rider (III)
- Data Entry Operator
Education Required for Atomic Jobs:
According to the given eligibility criteria, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors in Computer Science, B.Com, D.com , BBA, Diploma of associate engineering, and Bachelor’s Degree holders are eligible for these job vacancies in Pakistan atomic energy.
You can get detailed eligibility information and other information in the advertisement. Interested applicants seeking a career in Administration and Accounts should not miss this opportunity.
- The appointment against all these posts will be made on “Contract” basis, initially upto 5 years. This may, however be extended with
mutual consent of both employer & employee and may continue till the age of superannuation (i.e. 60 years).
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. / Class in the final degree, only one 2nd class degree in the entire academic career from
Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- First class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class
means a minimum of 50% marks for annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/ diplomas/ degrees from Govt. recognized institutes.
- The prescribed age limit for all the above posts is between 18 to 35 years upto the closing date of application.
- Experience will be considered if acquired only after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- All requirements i.e. degrees, certificates, experience, courses, etc. must be completed by closing date of the advertisement.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- The appointment during the contract shall be liable to termination on thirty days’ notice on either side or payment of basic pay in lieu
thereof, without assigning any reason.
10.The selected candidates may be appointed/posted anywhere in Pakistan, however, initial place of appointment for posts at Sr. No. 3 & 4
may be Chashma (Mianwali) and Islamabad, while the initial place of appointment for all the remaining posts (Sr. No. 1-2 & 5-10)
mentioned above are likely to be Chashma (Mianwali).
11.Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. / Autonomous Organizations must apply through proper channel and must provide
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of Test / Interview.
12.Candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may only apply. The candidature of those who do not fulfill the defined requirements
can be cancelled at any stage during/after the process of selection. No claim whatsoever from the candidate will be acceptable in this
regard during and after the selection.
13.The candidates may opt from 05 potential Test Centers (Islamabad, Chashma, Lahore, DG Khan and Karachi), however, finalization of
Test Centers may be made according to number of applications against each post. In case of less applications for any post at a particular
center, the candidates may be called for appearing in test / interview at another available Center nearby.
14.Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting. If large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the short listed
candidates may be called for test/interview.
15.No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
16.The organization reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
17.Candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ at IP Address “https://ors.paec.gov.pk/home” on or before 02-07-2023.