HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-21 Free Study In China
See here,About The Full Details of Hec Scholarship For Study In China. Higher Education Commission HEC has Announced the Applications for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarships for the Year 2020-21. HEC Scholarships in China is for all the Pakistani Students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Degree from well Chinese Universities.
This HEC China Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded all expenses covered Scholarship to Study in China for pakisatni students . The Government of China will invite Students from Pakistan. New 289 well Chinese Universities offer all academic Fields & Majors.
Fields For Study In China:
Science, Engineering, Agricultures, Medicines, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literatures, Philosophy and Fine arts for scholarship recipients at all levels. The CSC Scholarships are awarded by the China Scholarship Council.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Benefits:
HEC will Cover all the Costs & expenses during the Scholarship by the Chinese Government. The Full Chinese Scholarship will cover:
Full Tuition Fee Cover, Administration Cost, Application Fee.
Accommodation: Free Accommodation in the University.
Undergraduate Students : CNY 2,500 per Month.
Master’s Students/General Scholars : CNY 3,000 per Month.
Doctoral Students/Senior Scholars : CNY 3,500 per Month.
Documents Required For Apply in Chinese Government Scholarship :
After online submission of applications, HEC will ask through email to only shortlisted candidates to submit two sets of following attested documents stapled in spiral binding separately with HEC online application form as under:
- Copies of applicant and father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of applicant’s Domicile.
- Copy of HEC online submitted form.
- All educational degrees & transcripts from matric to last terminal degree attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese online application form
- Pre admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- Language qualification certificate. e.g., HSK certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of valid passport information page.
- Two recommendation letters in original. (for Masters & PhD only)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two copies of applicant’s statement of purpose.
- Health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from here. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal record from police Department.
- In case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant’s employer will be required from short listed candidates.
- Certified English Translations of supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts) must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Other Details
Country Of Study : China
Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 5th January 2020
Apply: Online+Documents Submission
Criteria Required For Free Study in china Through HEC Chinese Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Pakistan or AJK
- Must contain ( Intermediate) 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc ,DAE or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 Years for Undergraduate Programs
- Must have Bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for Master’s Programs
- Must be a Master’s degree holder under the age of 40 Years for Doctoral Programs
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Students Must Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities.
For All Details and Information Visit Pakistan HEC Higher Education Commission Web Portal