See Federal Ombudsman Internships 2022 Download Form Wafaqi Mohtasib Internship Applications are invited from talented, young, energetic, and qualified people across the country for Wafaqi Mohtasib Federal Ombudsman Internships 2022.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||11th May 2022|
|Last Date:||May 2022|
|Company:||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Address:||Director Admin, Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Opposite Supreme Court of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue|
Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat WMS requests applications for its Internship Program at its Head Office Islamabad. The Internship Period is 4 months.
- Investigation of Cases of Mal-Administration against Federal Government Organizations/Agencies.
- Implementation/Appraisal/Investigation Wing.
- Administration Wing/Accounts Wing.
- Coordination Wing deals with the study of systematic issues and new initiatives.
Interested applicants who like to apply for these Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Internships should meet the terms and conditions of the eligibility criteria briefly described below
- Fresh Graduates/Post-Graduates
- Education: 16 years of education from any educational institution recognized by HEC.
- Field: Any field of social sciences (Preference will be given to graduates in Law, Public Administration, Economics, and IT).
- Age Limit: The age limit is imposed from 23 to 28 years until the deadline for submitting applications.
- Nationality: Candidates across Pakistan may apply.
- Gender: Applicants of both genders Male/Female are eligible.
- Minimum Percentage: At least 70% Marks or 2.9 CGPA.
How to Apply for Federal Ombudsman Internships 2022?
- Desired and qualified persons can forward their applications on the given Application Form to the Director Admn, Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Opposite Supreme Court of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- Candidates may also forward their applications through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.