Full Details of FIA online registration 2022 for FIA Jobs 2022. FIA announced the new jobs for various posts in the month of July. Now the online registration for fia jobs has been started. For full details read this post till the end.
Steps to Apply for FIA Jobs 2022:
Subject: HOW TO APPLY THROUGH FIA JOB PORTAL (URL: recruitment.fia.gov.pk)
- First, fill out the registration form.
- The registration form has three main sections i.e. Personal Information, Set Login
Credentials, and Code Verification.
- In the Personal Information, section enter your Name, Father’s Name, CNIC and
- In “Set Login Credentials” enter your valid email. Avoid using “Yahoo Email”.
Set and confirm login password. Password will be a combination of capital and
small alphabets, at least one or more special symbols and numbers.
- At last enter the displayed code for security purposes.
- Submit register button. After successful registration login page will be displayed.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Verify code before login.
- Click on Submit button. After successful login, you will be redirected to the
- The applicant profile page has different tabs i.e. Basic information, Upload Profile
Pic, Education, and Apply Online.
- The first tab i.e. Basic Information has different sub-sections like Basic
Information, Other information, Addresses, and Security clearance.
- Information provided at the registration time has been displayed in the Basic
information section for FIA online registration 2022.
- In the Other Information section, enter Gender, Religion, DOB, Age Relaxation
Claimed, Disability if yes, written test center, and Physical test center. Those
applicants who are within the age limit must select the “No Claim” option from
the dropdown menu while all those applicants who claim age relaxation despite
general age relaxation will have to select one of the categories in the age
relaxation claimed dropdown. For that, the applicant will have to provide
justification at the time of the interview. Similarly, if the applicant is disabled
then he/she must select the disability nature from the Disability if yes
dropdown. In case of disability, the candidate will have to provide a disability
report as evidence at the time of the interview. Test centers cannot be changed
as per the policy of the department.
- Provide a complete address in Addresses Section.
- Provide the police station district with the address line.
- Check the “Declarations” checkbox to save/Update your profile.
- Save message will be displayed after clicking on Save and Proceed button.
- Use the second tab i.e. Upload Profile Pic for uploading the latest passport
size photograph as per the given instructions for FIA online registration 2022.
In this tab, first, select the picture using the Browse button and then click on
the upload button to upload the selected picture. On successful uploading, the
system will display the message as “Picture Uploaded Successfully”.
- Use the third tab i.e. Education for providing education details before applying
for any post. Applicants cannot make apply if a photograph and education
record is not provided for FIA online registration 2022.
- Posts details will be displayed as per provided education details.
- Select “Apply Online” for applying against any post.
- After successful scrutiny of the submitted applications, the test date will be
assigned to the shortlisted candidates only, and accordingly, the applicants will
be able to download their registration slips through the portal on the basis of
their CNIC for FIA online registration 2022
|Posted on:||2nd August 2022|
|Location:||AJK, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||August 24, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Investigation Agency – FIA|