Free Study In China- Chinese Government Scholarship For All Students
See here, The Latest Chinese Government Scholarship. Free china study visa. Applications are invited to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020. BIT Scholarship is offering Masters, Ph.D. Scholarships to all international students. Currently, 2,400 International Students from 147 Countries are Studying on Scholarship..
Who pays for your education?
The Chinese Government
What does the scholarship cover?
-Registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
-Accommodation on or off campus depends on availability
-Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
-Monthly living allowance: Undergraduate: CNY 2,500 (USD 400)
Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
PhD Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
Who can apply?
1. Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
2. Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application;
3. Applicants are not applying for language programs.
4. Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year;
5. Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree;
6. Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
Step 1: CSC online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://www.campuschina.org/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Step 2: BIT online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
List of the uploaded documents in PDF format:
1. CSC application form;
2. Notarized highest degree certificate (English version) for graduates/Certificate of schooling for registered students;
3. Notarized transcripts of the highest degree;
4. 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead at the stage of initial application);
5. Curriculum Vitae;
6. Personal Statement indicating your past academic background and preferred research area in BIT with a minimum of 1000 words;
7. Two recommendation letters by home university professors, and for MBA program applicants, the certificate of working/internship experience is also a must;
8. Front page of the valid passport;
9. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner available at
10.TOEFL/IELTS transcript for English-taught programs. The minimum score is 85 for TOEFL and 5.5 for IELTS. HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate for Chinese-taught programs.
11. Other supporting materials, such as publications, awards, certificate of employment/internship, and etc.
Step 3: Initial Review & Application Fee
If you pass the initial review, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then it is time for you to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly online and contact BIT advisors for the 2020 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form. You should tell the advisors the three numbers, namely CSC serial number, BIT application number and the number of your Initial Review Notice so that the advisors will complete the recommendation form for you.
Step 4: Further Review
Upload the signed 2020 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form and wait for the further review. If you pass the further review, you will be shortlisted for our online video interviews.
Step 5: Online Video Interview
The online video interview will be conducted via social media app-WeChat and all details regarding the interview will be announced through email.
Step 6: Release of Final Result
The final result will be released through email after the CSC’s final approval.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +86-10-68918083; +86-10-68911904;+86-10-68910992