See here, Latest Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Application Form. Here you will find the application form for Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022. Currently, the Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is looking for competent, active, and energetic people in a variety of fields, including Class IV staff, medical staff, management staff, and administration staff. The P&SHC Department has recently published more than eight job openings. Residents of Punjab are encouraged to apply if they are looking for work in the Health Department. To be considered for this position, both male and female individuals are encouraged to apply. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs for data entry operators.
|Posted on:||25th December 2021|
|Last Date:||January 14, 2022|
|Company:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Address:||Prevention & Control of NCDs Program, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
Today, we come across an advertisement for Data Entry Operators Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022 with over 120 openings. Applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply. For this recruiting, the competent department has enlisted the help of NTS. Candidates must meet the qualifications, skills, and experience requirements listed below.
- BCS/BSc/B.Com/B.A or equivalent from HEC recognized University.
- In the case of BA/B.Com candidate must have 6 Months Computer Course/Diploma.
- Proficient in MS Word/MS Excel/MS PowerPoint.
- Candidate must have command on Microsoft Office to process data with typing speed of a minimum of 30 wpm.
- The candidate must be aged between 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply for Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can apply for this position using NTS.
- Only the NTS website’s Application Form and Challan Form will be accepted.
- Before submitting the Application Form to the NTS Head Office, candidates can pay the application processing fee.
- The complete application submission procedure is given in the advertising and on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.