See here Lady Cadet Course 2022. Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 2022 LCC .In these Latest Pak Army Jobs 2022 for Female, the eligible candidates from across the country can apply online through the process defined by the organization at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. They can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
Lady Cadet Course 2022
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
Big news for the ladies who want to join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2022. Pak Army has recently announced that all females who are desperate to Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officers are encouraged to apply for these LCC jobs 21.
|1||Judge Advocate General|
|2||Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)|
BE in Electrical Engg/Avionics/Aerospace
|3||Corps of Ordnance (Ord)|
MBA (Supply Chain Management)
BE/ BSc in Textile Engineering
|4||Army Services Corps (ASC)|
MS/ MSc (Contracting, Procurement)
BSc (Hons) Food Sciences and
|5||Signals – Information Technology|
BS/ BE in the following disciplines:-
|6||Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)|
Masters or equivalent in following disciplines:
BS/MS/PhD in IR/Peace & Conflict Studies/
Defence and Strategic Studies
BS/MS TV and Film Production
BS/MS/PhD Media Studies
Details of Female lcc 2022 lady cadet course 2022
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan
- Age: 28 Years as on 1 May, 2022. Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
Schedule of Preliminary Selection:
- Registration: 07 June 2022 – 27 June 2022
- Preliminary Tests:
- Written/ Intelligence Tests: Professional Written/ Intelligence tests for Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 2022 LCC 21 based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- Preliminary Medical Tests: Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- Physical Tests: Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
- Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests: Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through the website and call-up letters.’