Land Record Authority Jobs By PPSC 2020
See here, Latest Punjab Land Record Authority PLRA Jobs 2020 Revenue Department via PPSC (22 December 2019). Five Eight Nine (589) posts of Service Center Officials are announced on contract basis for a period of 03 years through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Lahore. Candidates having Bachelor qualification, typing speed of 30 wpm and three months certificate/diploma in IT application may apply. Last date to apply online is 6th January 2020 at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2020 Service Center Officials Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk at this page of our site. To ensure the sustainability and efficiency of the computerized land record system, the Government of Punjab has established Punjab Land Records Authority and authorized it to manage, update and maintain Land Records and provide efficient services to the public.
Requirements for Service Center Officials Punjab Land Record Authority:
- Candidates who wanted to apply should possess BA / BSc / B.Com / BCS / BIT / BBA or equivalent in 2nd Division from a recognized universities.
- Candidate should be able to produce 30 words per minute typing speed and Having computer knowledge.
- An incumbent should have 06 Months Certificate/Diploma in IT Application.
- Age of applicant should be between 20 to 35 years.
- Eligible Male, Female can apply for the prescribed post.
- Salary Rs. 30,000/- per month shall be offered to the selected individuals.
- Male female and Transgender can also apply.
- Allocation of 589 Posts of Service Center Officials (Division Wise/Disabled Quota/Minority Quota/Women Quota/Open Merit) can be examined from the following image posted below
How To Apply for Punjab Lands Record Authority Jobs 2020: