New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade to Apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020. The New Zealand Scholarship is inviting International Students For scholarships in New Zealand for developing countries to Study Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. or Doctoral Degree in prestigious Universities fully funded.
New Zealand Scholarship 2020:
Country: New Zealand
Course Levels: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Post Doc
Cost: Fully Funded
Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
Africa Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
Caribbean Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines.
Asia Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia.
Pacific Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
International Scholarships benefits by New Zealand Scholarships 2020:
- .Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend) of NZ$491 per week.
- An Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship.)
The New Zealand Scholarship application process differs depending on which country or region you are from. You can apply between the application opening and closing dates for your country.