PPSC Zilladar Jobs 2020
See here,Latest PPSC Zilladar Jobs 2020, Punjab Irrigation Department Advertisement, PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 10/2020, www.ppsc.gop.pk Jobs 2020.
You can see here All About the Latest Jobs 2020 through advertisement “PPSC Zilladar Jobs 2020, Punjab Irrigation Department”. PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC publicized latest vacant positions that will be recruited strictly on merit. All interested Candidates can read the full informationa and get the jobs through given commercial for the challenging tags of (Zilladars).All Male and Female candidates must have the distinctions of ( Intermediate/ Bachelor/ Master ). Note that The competent Pakistani Nationals who have the ability to get approach the required criteria can apply free of hand till the closing date March 30, 2020.Also Transgenders can apply for these ppsc jobs 2020.
What is department name in PPSC Jobs 2020:
Punjab Irrigation Department Jobs for Zilladar Jobs All Punjab.
How to Apply For PPSC Jobs 2020:
- All Candidates are required to apply for the given position online via www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Applications received other than online will not be entertained by hand application are not acceptable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for test and interviews.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- The Last date for submission of applications is March 30, 2020.
PPSC Zilladar Jobs 2020 details:
|Posted on:||March 15, 2020|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Location:||Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chiniot, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Khushab, Lahore, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura|
|Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE|
|Company||PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
If You wanna apply for the PPSC Zilladar Jobs 2020 Click here
PPSC Zilladar Jobs 2020 Criteria:
PPSC Zilladar Jobs 2020 Terms and Conditions:
To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification
document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important
Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all
respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 30-03-2020 up to
12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and
Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted
to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of
vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test
or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant
for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with
above laid down policy
In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /
entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of
interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for
registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and
provide the same at the time of interview (if called)