See here Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department jobs 2022. The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab has declared its latest recruitment notice today. We received these Junior Technician Jobs 2022 in Health Department Punjab from the Daily Dunya newspaper on 17 march.
|Posted on:||23 March 2022|
|Education:||Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||April 15, 2022|
|Company:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Address:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab|
- Junior Technician (BPS-09)
Currently, these job vacancies are opening in Attock, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh, and Vehari.
Criteria for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department jobs 2022
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- FSc (2nd Division) from a recognized board having a diploma in the relevant allied health discipline duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
- If none is available then candidates have the qualification of Matriculation (2nd Division) with science from a recognized board along with one or two-year diploma in relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
How to Apply for junior technician jobs?
- ٰAll candidates may visit the NTS website www.nts.org.pk for online submission of applications.
- Applicnats may submit a duly filled Application Form (online) with a deposit slip, copy of CNIC, and two photographs to the NTS Head Office.