See here Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Prime Minister Internship Program has been told by the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the unemployed youth of the Country. The graduates which weren’t able to get jobs even after completing their degrees will now be able to get a paid internship chance. This was informed today by PM Imran Khan during his address to the nation.
The Internship chances will be offered in different departments, ministries, and private companies/firms across different cities of Pakistan. Both Male and Female candidates will be able to apply from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, and GB for these internships. A monthly stipend of Rs.30,000 will also be given to the selected person.
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Gender: Male and Female.
- Education: B.A/B.Sc/BS/M.A/M.Sc or equivalent.
- Marks: Minimum 50% or 2.5 CGPA.
- Age Limit: Upto 30 Years
Documents Required For the NIP Internship 2022
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- As part of the PM youth training plan, the trainees are distributed according to the NFC grant and the FPSC’s setting for joint/local activities for each of the three years.
- The choice of interns depends on their place of residence but can be started outside of their place of residence depending on the applicant’s profile.
- PM Youth Training Scheme means working for the young generation, faced with numerous obstacles and problems, to make a living in this competitive modern age.
Prime Minister Internship Program Monthly Stipend
Rs. 30,000 will be paid to the internee on monthly basis during the internship tenure.
How to Apply for PM Internship Program
The male/female hopefuls will be able to apply for these internships soon when the official recruitment portal shall be launched by the Government.