Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 Free Study in Germany
Applications are invited to apply for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 Postgraduate Courses. DAAD scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for all International Students from around the world to Pursue Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
For Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 Duration of the funding
12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 Value
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- University: Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin
Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 Selection
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
Financial Benefits Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 Free Study in Germany
DAAD Scholarships for asters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding